Let Me Run inspires boys through the power of running the be courageous enough to be themselves, to build healthy relationships, and to live an active lifestyle.
Let me Run Boys are 3rd through 8th graders who:
- Run with a team of other elementary or middle school students
- Train for 7 weeks after school, 2 days a week
- Grow in personal strength, endurance, and goal setting
- Become more aware of your own personal gifts and those of others
- Celebrate the courage to be yourself
- Learn to be a better friend, identify true friends, and embrace positive relationships
- Compete in the end-of-season 5k November 9, 2019
REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW!
|Monday & Thursdays, 4pm – 5:15pm
|Coach James Turner
It is not sponsored by the PTA, but there is Girls on the Run happening at CES, too!