There are easy ways to help your school. Below are some ideas on what you can do to help earn money and resources for our students.
By registering your GIANT, SAFEWAY, HARRIS TEETER and TARGET store savings card online, Clarksville Elementary School will earn cash every time you shop. The cash awards will automatically be forwarded to our school and can be used for the educational needs of our children
Please remember that everyone must re-designate each year. If you need a hard copy of this information that went out with the students, including a form to send back to the school so we can do it for you, please click here.
- Giant Food Shoppers – use CES code 00965.
- Safeway Shoppers
- For Harris Teeter Shoppers
- For Target Shoppers
- AMAZON.COM shoppers– shop through Amazon Smile and CES PTA will receive a donation each time you shop. It is easy! Just visit simile.amazon.com, then set your Amazon account to support Pta Maryland Congress Clarksville Elementary School (exactly as written!!). You only have to do this once!!! After you have completed this action on your computer/account while logged on to AMAZON, the site will always ask if you want to sign on under SMILE, please say yes. Every little bit helps.
Clipping Box Tops is an easy way for you to help our school buy what it needs. Box Tops are each worth 10¢ and they quickly add up to real cash for our school!
- Find Pink Box Tops on hundreds of products
- Clip Box Tops from each package
- Send the Box Tops to your school with your child. Use the collection sheet attached or just put them in a baggy.
- You just donated 10¢ per Box Top to CES! It’s that simple.
Before you get started clipping, be sure to read the dos and don’ts of box tops
For more information on the Box Tops for Education program, including a list of products and our school’s progress, visit Box Tops for Education. Be sure to become a member to receive exclusive coupons and recipes and learn about extra ways for our school to earn.
If you need a hard copy of this information, please download our Box Top info sheet.
Download our latest form to attach your box tops and submit to your teacher.