May 2 – 6 is Teacher Appreciation Week. The PTA will be planning some special events to show our staff how much we appreciate them.
We compiled the below list of suggestions if you wanted to also show your appreciation…..
1. Have your student write a note of thanks or print and fill in the attached template.
2. Have your student bring in a favorite fruit or snack for staff.
3. Provide a needed classroom supply like tissues, glue sticks, pencils or lined paper.
4. Decorate a clay pot and bring in a non-scented plant (cactus, green leafy plant).
5. Bring a flower to a staff member.
6. Donate a new or gently used book for their class library.
7. Buy a gift card to a staff member’s favorite place. Click here for our staff amazon/favorite things list. · If you choose to send a gift card electronically, gift cards can be sent to HCPSS email addresses.· Items from Amazon should have the option of being shipped directly to the staff member.· If you are inclined to purchase an item off the list, please adhere to a suggested maximum gift of $20/teacher per family.
8. Purchase an item off the Guidance Office Amazon list!!
Don’t forget about all of our wonderful staff like our administrators, guidance, related arts, health room, speech therapist, office staff, cafeteria and custodial.
Thank you for taking the time to show our staff how much we appreciate them!!