Join us after school for these Fall 2022 classes.
May 2 – 6 is Teacher Appreciation Week. The PTA will be planning some special events to show our staff how much we appreciate them.
We compiled the below list of suggestions if you wanted to also show your appreciation…..
1. Have your student write a note of thanks or print and fill in the attached template.
2. Have your student bring in a favorite fruit or snack for staff.
3. Provide a needed classroom supply like tissues, glue sticks, pencils or lined paper.
4. Decorate a clay pot and bring in a non-scented plant (cactus, green leafy plant).
5. Bring a flower to a staff member.
6. Donate a new or gently used book for their class library.
7. Buy a gift card to a staff member’s favorite place. Click here for our staff amazon/favorite things list. · If you choose to send a gift card electronically, gift cards can be sent to HCPSS email addresses.· Items from Amazon should have the option of being shipped directly to the staff member.· If you are inclined to purchase an item off the list, please adhere to a suggested maximum gift of $20/teacher per family.
8. Purchase an item off the Guidance Office Amazon list!!
Don’t forget about all of our wonderful staff like our administrators, guidance, related arts, health room, speech therapist, office staff, cafeteria and custodial.
Thank you for taking the time to show our staff how much we appreciate them!!
Help support our Cougar FUNdraiser
Sunday, March 27, 2022
We will be running 1/2 mile around the school and then celebrating with food trucks and medals. After the run, there will be a raffle drawing and chances to win some awesome prizes.
In order to raise funds for the school, we are asking students to register with 99Pledges and reach out to friends and family by email, Facebook, Twitter. No door-to-door fundraising or handling of cash and checks.
How to Register
- Go to: www.99pledges.com/fund/clarksvill9/addme
- Enter your child’s name, email(s), and select the group your child belongs to.
- Click “Add” > this will take you to your newly created pledge page!
- Make a donation for whatever amount you can and then share your child’s pledge page link with friends & family.
Our goal is 100% student participation with any $$ amount!
ALL Students can come without raising funds. Fundraising is optional and will lead to raffle entry and fun!
|All Students||Fun Run Medal|
|$10 Pledge||1 Raffel Ticket|
|$100 Pledge Total||10 Raffel Tickets|
|$250 Pledge Total||25 Raffel Tickets|
|$500 Pledge Total||50 Raffel Tickets|
Plus, chance to win tickets to our annual Spring Fling.
More ways to win
- For each grade level, the class with the most fundraising will win a class prize & teacher prize!
- The student who raises the most will win an Amazon Gift Card
- If we reach our goal of $12,000 the entire school will get a SPECIAL TREAT at our end of year party!
– All students & families are welcome to join the Cougar Fun Run –
– Fundraising is not required for participation –
CES PTA will keep 100% of online donations!
Questions? Contact clarksvilleMDPTAfundraising@gmail.com
Say Thank you to our Sponsors and food vendors
*with vegetarian options
Travelin’ Tom’s Coffee
Click here to view the new classes for Spring 2022
As we reach the mid-point of the school year, the guidance office is looking for donations of specific items and has set up an Amazon Wish List. They are looking for donations to help in two areas! See the below message:
“First, we need snacks. For our students that eat lunch on the early or late ends, we have a snack time. We are finding that it would be helpful if we had a supply of snacks ready for friends who sometimes don’t have a snack from home. Second, we need small prizes to use as rewards for our school-wide behavior program…things like fun pens, stickers and fidgets!”
Click here for an Amazon link and we thank you for your support!!
Calling all Girls Second and Third Grade
Join Girl Scout Troop 04092
at Howard County Library
East Columbia Branch
Thursday January 13, 2022
6:00 PM to 7:00PM
For more info call 410-358-9711 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: This is not a PTA sponsored activity
Raise donations for Clarksville Elementary School PTA with the purchases you’re already making.
Use it for Groceries, Restaurants, Gas, Oil Chnages, Clothes, Tickets, Flights, just about everything.
How does it work?
Step 1: Go to www.shopwithscrip.com or download the Raise Right mobile App
Step 2: Enter our CES PTA Enrollment Code: 31IK1VHQT98F
Step 3: Create your personal account to buy gift cards or e-cards for the grocery, restaurant or wherever you’re headed!
Need some assistance?
Watch the video below or email email@example.com with any questions. Thanks for helping make a difference!
You can catch up on our news by reading our newsletter. Sign up to receive these automatically to your email.
Click here to see what is offered this winter.