The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
CES PTA is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit association that prides itself on being a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities, and a strong advocate for public education. Membership in PTA is open to anyone who wants to be involved and make a difference for the education, health, and welfare of children and youth.
- President – Stephanie McClellan
- 1st VP – Stephanie Youngworth
- 2nd VP – Jennifer Sager
- Treasurer – Carly Aderton
- Recording Secretary – Meredith Sterrett
- PTA Council Delegate – Paul Scott
- PTA Council Delegate – Nicole Miller
Need Reimbursement for a PTA sponsored event? Click here for the form and return it to our Treasurer.
Click here for our PTA waiver so you can participate in PTA sponsored activities.
Missed a meeting
Look at the list of minutes to see what was discussed.
- Unapproved October 9, 2017
- September 13, 2017
- November 14, 2016
- October 10, 2106
- September 6, 2016
- May 10, 2106