The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
CES PTA is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit association that prides itself on being a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities, and a strong advocate for public education. Membership in PTA is open to anyone who wants to be involved and make a difference for the education, health, and welfare of children and youth.
- President – Carly Aderton
- 1st VP – Jennifer Sager
- 2nd VP – Meredith Sterrett
- Treasurer – Malini Kishore
- Recording Secretary – Lauryn Lukin
- PTA Council Delegate – Paul Scott
Need Reimbursement for a PTA sponsored event? Click here for the form and return it to our Treasurer.
Click here for our PTA waiver so you can participate in PTA sponsored activities.
Missed a meeting
Look at the list of minutes to see what was discussed.
- Unapproved January Meeting Minutes
- December Meeting Minutes
- November Meeting Minutes
- October 1st Meeting Minutes
- September 12 Meeting Minutes
- June 4 Meeting Minutes
- May 14 Meeting Minutes
- April 16 Meeting Minutes
- March 12 Meeting Minutes
- Feb 12 Meeting Minutes