Help us provide support to our families who may be in need during the Thanksgiving and Winter Holidays!! It’s more important than ever that we support our families who may be struggling this year. In 2020, CES and the River Hill High School PTSA began a donation drive to provide at-need families support during the Thanksgiving and Holiday season. You can help!
Holiday Gifts – Monetary or Gift Card Donations!
We are collecting monetary or gift card donations to help families with holiday gifts. By
Friday, November 18:
● Purchase a gift card to Safeway, Giant, Target, Walmart, Uber or Amazon; and/or
● Provide a financial donation in the form of cash, check made out to the CES PTA (note holiday gift card in subject line) or Venmo (@Jennifer-Palich).
● Checks and gift cards can be sent with your student or dropped off at the front office between 9:30 am and 3 pm.
By Friday, November 18, please send in the following food items with your student, depending on their grade:
● Kindergarten – Non-perishable dessert items like prepackaged cookies or cookie/cake mix
● First Grade – Canned or boxed (packet) gravy
● Second Grade – Boxed stuffing or cornbread mix
● Third Grade – Boxed mashed potatoes or boxed macaroni and cheese
● Fourth Grade – Cranberry sauce or canned yams
● Fifth Grade – Canned vegetables like green beans or corn
As part of our food donations, we are also looking for $25 gift cards to Safeway or Giant to provide families with the option to purchase a turkey, ham or other chosen food item.
In summary, if you would like to help with food donations…by Friday, November 18:
● Provide a food item listed above; and/or
● Provide a gift card to Safeway or Giant in the amount of $25 for a main dish; and/or
● Or provide all the food items listed above and a $25 gift card to Safeway or Giant.