We are planning a lot of fun activities and we need your help! Please volunteer to help with one or more of the below activities. Sign up details are below.
- School’s out activities: Select and plan “schools out” activities for students, such as Larriland Farm, roller or ice skating, bowling, etc. [3-4 dates throughout the year]
- Cultural arts liaison: Arrange a 5th grade cultural arts experience. [winter]
- Community service project: Assist with the execution of a project. [spring]
- 5th grade pictures: Coordinate class photo contributions and electronic sharing through an online site (youtube or Shutterfly). Create a slide show for the Moving On Ceremony. [spring]
- Farewell gifts: Coordinate 5th grade end of year gifts to the school and staff. [spring]
- Teacher breakfast: Plan breakfast for all teachers during teacher appreciation week. [spring]
- Moving On Ceremony: Work with teachers to plan end-of-year ceremony for students. [spring]
- Simulated Congressional Hearings: Decorate the 5th grade hallway prior to the event; help set up food for the judges.
- Class picnic: Coordinate end-of-year picnic for students including ordering food and arranging for volunteers [spring]
- Pie a 5th grader: Organize students and volunteers for booth at Spring Fling. [spring]