The PTA Reflections Program is a wonderful opportunity for students to enjoy and share their artistic talents by creating original artwork that reflects on this year’s theme, “I Matter Because…” Students can choose to take a picture, write a poem or story, create a piece of visual art, choreograph a dance, compose a song, or produce a film that shares their ideas of who they are and how they view the world around them. Entries will be selected to advance to the county, state, or even national level. Details for getting started can be found on the PTA website at https://cespta.net/programs/
- Student Entry Form
- Summary Rules
- Category Rules: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, Special Artist Division, Visual Arts
Note the new rule changes for this year:
- Dance Choreography and Film Production entries must be submitted in AVI or MP4 format.
- Music Composition entries must be submitted in MP3 or WAV format.
- Photography and Visual Arts entries must be submitted in JPEG, JPG or PNG format.
- Literature and scores as required for Music Compositions must be submitted in PDF format.
Entries are due by Monday, November 30, 2020 (Please email Meng Zhu & Jodie Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit the filled-out student entry form and artwork).