We have received the 2019-20 Howard County Reflections results and we would like to congratulate the following three CES students who have placed at the county level and have advanced to the Maryland State Reflections program.
- Sanjana Chigurula – 1st place in Primary Literature
- Vivian Lee – 1st place in Primary Film Production
- Anthony Cao – 2nd place in Intermediate Film Production
We would also like to congratulate all the 14 students who were selected by our judges to represent CES in this year’s Howard County Reflections Program. They are:
- Primary Visual Arts: Sophia Cao; James Pang; Ray Wang
- Intermediate Visual Arts: Daniel Ahn, Sarah-Jane Robbins
- Intermediate Music Composition: Violette Yang
Primary Film Production: Vivian Lee
- Intermediate Film Production: Anthony Cao; Warren Lee
- Primary Literature: Sanjana Chigurula; Dougals Gartrell Jr.; Arjun Vijarnia
- Intermediate Literature: Somya Pandove
This year’s theme is “Look Within”. We received wonderful artworks and our judges were very impressed with all the entries. We are proud of the accomplishments of all the other students who participated, including Nicholas Cao, Emily Oh, James Scherck and Aditi Vijarnia, .
We hope that our CES students choose to participate again next year. And best luck to Sanjana, Vivian, and Anthony as they represent CES at the state level.
Meng Zhu & Jodie Wang
CES PTA Reflections Co-chairs